this remains the least funniest thing anyone has ever posted on the internet and I want to repost it here so we can reflect on how low humanity can go
it is so unfunny that every time I look at it it actually steals future laughs from things I will later find funny
Katara appreciation time:
- Can we talk about how she learned all her water-bending mostly by herself?
- Can we talk about her never ending ingenuity throughout the series?
- Can we talk about how she is only 13 and was able to defeat both a fire master (Azula) and a water master (Hama)?
- Can we talk about her pity towards the man who killed her mother?
- Can we talk about how she never stopped caring for her friends and family even in the worst situations?Say what you want about Katara, but she is the best role model/friend you could have had in the entire series. She had always kept it together even when she lost her mother and when Aang had his issues.
there isnt a single part of this vine i dont like
Muggleborn students at Hogwarts (part 1/?)
I love muggleborn headcanons.
There aren’t any “anti-muggle-technology charms,” did anyone actually READ Hogwarts: A History?
i apparently didn’t
but i did pick up somewhere that technology just doesn’t WORK around magic because magic futzes with it or something